Full Stack Developer
To Apply: please send a resume or portfolio to Adrian Berg at firstname.lastname@example.org
MedReportGuard’s (MRG) mission is to enable continuous improvement in the care, protection, and lives of victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, human trafficking, elder abuse and neglect, and other interpersonal crimes. We fulfill this goal by providing healthcare providers with web-based reporting, forensic examination, storage, referrals, analytics, and distribution of medical and forensic records that enable interdepartmental and inter-agency collaboration.
For us, every patient matters, and each case is an opportunity to help patients and their families receive more trauma-informed care and support. Our team is re-imagining the way the state of California responds to cases of interpersonal violence, and our results speak for themselves.
We’re a small but very dedicated team and are all very self directed and self motivated, so you should be too. We’re looking for people who not only care about the work they create, and are able to defend their strategic thinking, but also can empathize with the end users of our product since it is in our mission to serve them, while building a sustainable business. Experience, of course, is valuable to see so when responding please include links to something you are really proud of, and let us know why. But in addition, problem solving is almost more important since that’s what we do every day, try to develop solutions to problems – anything you can point us to that shows real life cases of problem solving will be useful to see.
MedReportGuard is a proud equal opportunity employer!
Competitive salary based on experience and team-based incentives.
This is a 9 month contract to start, with the possibility of extension or full employment.
● Develop quality software and web applications
● Implement security best practices across the software development lifecycle
● Work with a small tight-knit team to realize years of research and validation
● BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or MIS or equivalent experience
● Full stack developer
● 5+ years of PHP web application development using a popular framework (preferably Laravel)
● Structured databases such as MySQL/Postgres as well as some familiarity with schema-less databases such as MongoDB
● Experience using Docker/Kubernetes in a production environment
● Experience with deploying to AWS
● Git repositories
● Experience with SSO (such as with SAML) is a big, big plus
● Experience with HIPAA compliance, or HITRUST is another big plus